Tuesday 22 July 2014

Wyrm Talk is born!

So after years of just ranting on forums and discussing with friends I figured I'd take the time to spread my thoughts to a wider audience and immortalise them on the t'internets.

So what is this gonna be? Well it'll be me talking about Warhammer 40k basically.  The rules as they stand, new releases, I may branch out into batreps though I tend to not keep a record as I enjoy just being able to play the game.

What I'm not gonna talk about is painting and modelling because when it comes to that I am a 10 thumbed chimp, I'm gonna focus on the rules, tactics, maybe a bit on the background.  I am a reformed munchkin. back in the day I was a big tourney gamer but more recently I've moved to a more casual view of the game so hopefully I'll be able to keep a foot in each world and my posts will represent that.

In terms of comments feel free to disagree with anything or everything I say but the instant you fail to show proper respect to your fellow posters you are done.
So without further ado:

No comments:

Post a Comment